The rest of this is old and obscure, and provided for curiosity's sake
- the information society
- metaprogramming emergent graphics
- some info about how the locals use
zephyr, essentially common instance names and conventions.
also an early version of zephyr.el
an essay about my research, my graphics, artificial life,
philosophy, and lots of other bullshit. Note that this document is
many years old.
- a working Go board applet in Java.
- if you're at CMU SCS and interested in using pgp, a public
key cryptosystem, check this out.
- hypertext version of CMU SCS's Faculty Research
Guide. this is out of date, sigh.
- Informing Ourselves to Death
- Perlis' Foreward to SICP
- Perlis' epigrams on programming
- Abelson's Foreward to EPL
- Graham's Preface to On Lisp
- Kay's Foreword to WWID
This work is licensed under a
Commons License by spot at draves